The FCA National Collegiate Camps began in 2008 in an effort to minister directly to college varsity athletes from around the country. Since then, athletes from more than 75 NCAA DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA colleges have attended the camp!
The camp encourages, equips and empowers athletes in and out of their sport.
There are some distinct aspects to the camp regardless of location. Here is a list of what you can expect.
- An "FCA Camp Experience" just for collegiate varsity athletes - we pour into you!
- Diverse Competition
- Solid Biblical instruction.
- Exposure to FCA's national summer Camp curriculum prepares you to serve at local FCA summer camps.
- Each male and female "Huddle" will be led by an FCA staff person or volunteer with extensive ministry background. You'll learn from wise men and women who have often navigated the same challenges and experiences of life.
- Connect with athletes from across the country.
- Each male and female Huddle will be paired into one "Family Huddle" and compete against other Family Huddles throughout the camp.
- Breakout sessions daily will allow you to dive into specific areas of personal spiritual enrichment.
- Included in these sessions will be areas where you can start FCA on your college campus or grow an existing FCA ministry.